- It is great to announce the brand new web dashboard! To access it, go to gamisbot.com/dashboard. You may need to login with discord first.
Published on Sunday, January 20, 2019
- Added the ability to set the base and treble levels for music.
- Check out the new -equalizer command.
- You can also use the "Smiley Face" preset to set the equalizer to a recommended setting.
- Check out -help Music for more information.
Published on Saturday, January 5, 2019
- Have you ever wanted to link your text and voice channels together so when someone joins a voice channel, they get access to a text channel? Well now you can!
- Use the -channellink to link them.
Published on Monday, December 24, 2018
- This has been a long-awaited update. The old music system was kind of bad, and this new one is quite the upgrade!
- You can use -play, -playprevious , and -playnow to play music.
- You can use -queue, -nowplaying, -remove, -repeat, and -shuffle, to manage the music queue.
- You can use -queue save, -queue saved, and -queue load to save and load queues for later use.
- You can set the volume You can use -seek to go to any time in your song.
- Type -help Music for more commands
Published on Thursday, December 20, 2018
- Created a new afk system that will send you a Direct Message of all of the mentions you get. This way, you don't have to scroll up past hundreds of messages to see who mentioned you, and why.
- -afk will allow you to go AFK mode.
- -afk auto, -afk idle, and -afk offline will toggle settings to automaticly put you into afk mode if you are offline or idle.
Published on Saturday, December 1, 2018
Slowmode and History
- Added a new slowmode command to access a discord feature that hasn't been fully implemented yet. With -slowmode, you can turn on discord's new slowmode feature.
- Added a -history command. With this command, you can view a member's message history in a channel.
Published on Sunday, September 30, 2018
Ranks and Discriminators
- Added a -discrim command. With this command, you can find people who have a matching tag.
- Added a full ranking system. With this, you are able to create self-assignable roles that your server members can give to themselves. type -help Roles for more info.
Published on Sunday, September 16, 2018